Our employees lead challenging and rewarding projects that shape the future of our business.
The Tier 1 Help Desk applicant should have sufficient knowledge of desktop and laptop computers, servers, Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, and related types of issues and troubleshooting.
The hired individual will be interacting with customers, end-users, troubleshooting issues on systems, and providing general technical support both on-site at customer locations and remotely.
- Strong background with Windows 7-10, Microsoft Office versions, Windows Servers 2003-2019, Firewalls/Routers/Switches, MS AD
- General Desktop and Microsoft Office troubleshooting skills is required
- Basic knowledge of Office 365 management and troubleshooting is required
- Windows Servers, Active Directory, Exchange On-Prem experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Ticketing Systems and Monitoring Software
- Installation and management of software and hardware (updates, tools, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues remotely, or onsite when required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills is required
- On-site visits, while infrequent, may be required.
- Participation in afterhours on-call rotation is required
Successful candidate must have good communication skills and ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and effectively handle complex customer situations.
- 1-2+ years of related experience in a similar environment company
- College degree preferred
- Experience in a professional/corporate IT environment with troubleshooting and providing effective Help Desk support is a must!
- 401(k) and 401(k) Matching
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Account
Don’t wait until something breaks or you get hacked. We’ll work with you now to find the best, most efficient solution for your unique needs. We know that it’s up to us to earn your trust – and your business.
We promise to speak plain English, not IT jargon. Fill out the form or call us at (301) 987-8950.